Friday, August 7, 2009

Golf anyone?

Grandma Christa drove up from N.J. for a short visit. She got here Sunday just as it started to rain, so we hung out on the porch for awhile and then watched some of the Buick Open. Just as Tiger was pulling ahead of the pack for good, it stopped raining, so we went to the driving range for a warm-up for our game on Monday.




I don't know whether this is good form or not, I've never seen my swing from this angle.





Christa still "got game".



Hannah with a light touch around the practice green.



Christa and I played on Monday at The Links at Lang Farm. We both had a mediocre front nine, she wasn't hitting 'em like she had at the range on Sunday and it was my first round of the year. I woke up on the back nine though, with several pars and a couple bogey saves. The course is great, the greens are fast and the gardens have never looked so good since they hired the new gardener!

No comments:

Post a Comment