Monday, May 4, 2009

We didn't go...

To the Turkey Run in Rhode Island. The weather forecast was kind of iffy, so Seamus and I decided to not spend two tanks of gas plus entry fees plus 10 hours of driving to run in the rain. Instead we ran a few laps on the (newly) extended single-track on my neighbor's land, then we went to his place and worked on his track. I didn't think to bring the camera to his place. The track is coming along nicely, we built a pallet bridge over a particularly muddy bog. I'll get vids next time.

Anyway, here's the birdhouse turn on my track, looking like it should.



And here's a nice section of single-track, you drop in from a downhill over pine needles, roll through and gas the little rise to a couple more just like it, but different...

No comments:

Post a Comment