Loading...

Friday, July 31, 2009

200R progress...

So after Hannah's initial ride at our house we found that the front brakes were not effective. She was still able to take several laps using first gear, and we learned a bit more about the bike.

I took the front wheel off and the brake shoe linings came off in my hand, so that explains why the cable adjustments weren't working. Since I knew I'd have to order new shoes I went ahead and dropped the forks so that I could change the oil, and at the same time I could trim the steering stops down to get a slightly better turning radius.





More to show, but I've been super busy at home and work so there've been many interuptions...maybe I'll catch up this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment